OptiDisc™ General Assorted Kit
Made of durable polyester impregnated with aluminium oxide particles, the four grit system achieves a long lasting result. A colour-coded system enable immeadiate identification of the grit type. The flush-mounted mandrel ensures correct positioning of the disc and protects against scarring of the restoration. OptiDisc also features the choice of a short size mandrel to facilitate access to posterior and other restricted areas.
120 x ø 9.6 mm Assorted OptiDisc [30 x Extra-coarse, 30 x Coarse, 30 x Fine, 30 x Extra-fine],
120 x ø 12.6 mm Assorted OptiDisc [30 x Extra-coarse, 30 x Coarse, 30 x Fine, 30 x Extra-fine],
3 x Standard Mandrels, 2 x Short Mandrels, 1 x OptiShine
High Performing Polishing and Contouring Disc. OptiDisc™ finishing and polishing discs allow to obtain a final polish equal to that of natural dentition on all kinds of restorations
The high performing disc is now even easier to choose!
- Translucent disc. Enhanced working surface visibility.
- Thin disc allows for greater disc flexibility.
- Long-lasting. Made of durable polyester impregnated with aluminium oxide particles.
- Flush-mounted mandrel and patented retention system ensure precise operation, protecting neighbouring teeth from scarring and tissue damage.
- Ready to use abrasive layer. Uncoated cutting edges for high efficiency from the start.
Patented mandrel design
- Special coated mandrel is placed below the surface of the disc, for protection against scarring of the restoration and better handling.
- Optimal torque transmission to disc, no sliding and not rpm sensitive.
- Shorter mandrel Facilitates access to posterior and other restricted areas.
4 colours, 4 stages of abrasiveness
The OptiDisc™ system offers the choice of four grit level discs for contouring, finishing and high gloss polishing. It is suitable for composite, glass ionomers, amalgams, semiprecious and precious metals. Discs are also available in three different diameter sizes depending on your needs: 9.6mm, 12.6mm and 15.9mm.