CaviWipes™ Canister (Pack of 12 Canisters)
BUY 8 GET 4 FREE
CaviWipes™ - 160 Pre-Saturated Towelettes/Canister
*EN14476 tested using MVA (Modified vaccinia virus Ankara) as a surrogate representing enveloped virus.
CaviWipes™ are disposable, ready-to-use disinfectant wipes pre-saturated with CaviCide™ solution for the effective removal of dirt and quick and broad-spectrum disinfection. Each CaviWipe is a durable, non-woven fully saturated towelette that won’t dry out and won’t bunch up during use. CaviWipes do not contain aldehydes, phenols, bleach or other toxic chemicals. CaviWipes™ are suitable for non-porous surfaces of medical devices. The low-alcohol formulation prevents bioburden from becoming insoluble and tenaciously adherent to the surfaces and allows a fungicidal, bactericidal, virucidal and tuberculocidal disinfection in only 3 minutes. CaviWipes™ are available in Flat Packs and in Canisters.
CaviCide™ and CaviWipes™ are recommended for use on hard non-porous surfaces of non-critical medical devices. This includes plastic (such as polycarbonate, polyvinyl chloride, polypropylene and polystyrene), stainless steel, glass, plexiglas, non-porous vinyl and upholstery, and painted surfaces. CaviCide and CaviWipes are also compatible with non-porous dental impression materials.
• Broad-spectrum intermediate level cleaner: it is effective against TB, bloodborne pathogens, viruses, bacteria and fungi
• Fast-acting: kills TB, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and fungi in three minutes
• Saves time and inventory: a ready-to-use cleaner and disinfectant in one
• Safe: does not contains phenol, bleach or other toxic chemicals
• Available in spray, liquid and wipe formats