20 x 0.25g Unidose
Universal composite with Adaptive Response Technology
Harmonize™ begins with ART, Adaptive Response Technology, the nanoparticle filler system that makes achieving lifelike restorations easier than ever before. It is formed of 81% inorganic material by weight, with an average primary particle size of less than 50 nm.
It is the ART in Harmonize that enables:
• Adaptive reflection to the light wavelength for an enhanced chameleon effect
• Superior gloss retention and easier polishability
• Adaptive viscosity for an easy shape of the composite and prevention of slumping
• Minimised stickiness and simplified carving
• Better curing efficacy for a long-lasting performance
Light reflection like a natural tooth
Just like a natural human tooth, and unlike other universal composites, Harmonize™ adapts to the light wavelength by reflecting diffuse light at lower wavelengths and specular light at higher wavelengths. This results in better blending than leading composites.
Proven mechanical strength
Harmonize™ demonstrates superior strength to other composites.
The spherical shape of the ART filler system is carefully controlled to maximise loading, minimising stickiness and simplifying carving. This reduces the risk of pullback and cavosurface voids.