PeelVue+™ - Sterilisation pouches - Case of 10 Boxes
They feature patented internal multiparameter indicators and patented ‘Closure Validators’. ‘Closure Validators’ provide a guide for creating a proper seal and keep contaminants out. Built-in indicators provide a visual confirmation when the sterilisation process is completed. All of the PeelVue+™ Sterilization Pouches meet the CDC Guidelines for Disinfection and Sterilization in Healthcare Facilities.
Case of 10 Boxes
PeelVue+™ are preformed autoclave and chemiclave sterilisation pouches with multiparameter chemical indicators.
-Internal and external multi-parameter chemical indicator.
-Vents located on lateral sides of internal indicator allow ambient conditions for sterilizing.
- Chevron seal keeps instruments from interfering with the internal multi-parameter chemical indicator
- Easy to peel and seal application
- Lead-free inks on medical-grade, non-recycled paper
- Clear film for good visibility of instruments and indicators
- Available in different sizes, all colour-coded for immediate identification.