Kerr UK Limited offers you the opportunity to return products purchased from http://www.store.kerrdental.com/en-uk
Please refer to the terms and conditions set out in this Return Policy (including expired Products):
- You may return products purchased from http://www.store.kerrdental.com/en-uk within thirty (30) calendar days of the respective products invoice date.
- You may only return products that are still in their intact original packaging. In particular, the original packaging and the products may not be damaged, marked, or otherwise altered.
- No product tied to a promotion may be returned for credit, only exchange.
- Kerr UK Limited may modify or terminate this Return Policy at any time in whole or in part.
- Changes to or the termination of the Return Policy will not affect the return rights granted under this Return Policy for products purchased prior to the date of the change or termination.
- Products purchased in a kit or set cannot be returned and/or exchanged as individual components.
To process a return or an exchange, please go to “My Account” section, click on “Return” and complete the “Return Form”.
Our Customer Service will contact you within two business days in order to provide you a return authorization number (RGA#) and instructions on how to return the product. Products must be sent back to Kerr UK Limited via a traceable method and with the necessary RGA#. Returns or exchanges will not be accepted without the necessary RGA#.
This Return Policy sets forth the entire understanding regarding the return and exchange of Products and supersedes all prior agreements and discussions relating to the return and exchange of Products.