Snap-On Cups Laminated Soft
Pack of 30 or 120
Disposable colored cups for oral prophylaxis
For all needs!
The Kerr Disposable colored Prophy Cups comprises cups for all needs and indications. The color-code simplifies the selection of the cup identifying each different shape and hardness. The cups have been designed to minimize chatter and heat build-up during the prophy procedure, they are effective when polishing along the gingival margin and interproximal areas, working on tooth contour and accessing harder to reach areas.
All the prophy cups are latex-free (not made with natural rubber latex) with copper-zinc brass mandrel.
They are available in:
- packaging of 30 or 120 cups
- two hardness levels (soft and firm)
- three attachment versions
- snap-on: Mandrels is separated from cup
- screw type: Cups with screw system
- latch type: Mandrels and cup are a unique piece