TF™ Files Large Assorted
Pack of 3
(1 x Tip 25 Taper .10, 1 x Tip 25 Taper .08, 1 x Tip 25 Taper .06)
The Twisted File (TF) is the first file to combine 3 unique and proprietary processes to deliver optimal strength and flexibility:
1. R-Phase™ heat treatment technology: TF is produced with Kerr Endodontics´proprietary R-Phase Technology. This patented technology is used to increase file flexibility and resistance to cyclic fatigue.
2. Twisted design, not ground: Twisting helps preserve grain structure and reduces formation of microfractures, making the file even more durable.
3. Strength and flexibility that can be measured: In a torsional stress comparison, Twisted Files absorbed more energy before fracture than ground blanks (1). Twisted files can withstand approximately 60% more torque than files made
using a traditional manufacturing process. One study showed that Twisted Files are up to 70% more flexible than the other NiTi files tested (2).
(1) Nicoll T, Oestreich L, Tang C, Ravi VA. Evaluation of product properties resulting from a new NiTi endodontic file manufacturing process. Chemical and Materials Engineering Department, California State Polytechnic University, 2006.
(2) JOE — Volume 40, Number 11, November 2014 — Assessment of the Mechanical Properties of ProTaper Next Nickel-Titanium Rotary Files