Pack of 3 or 10
Occlubrush™ is a one step polishing system for all types of composite compomers, resin-modified glass ionomers and ceramic indirect restorations. The bristles’ special fiber ensure Occlubrush™ is non destructive to tooth structure or to the margins of the restoration. Polishing particles are already embedded in the bristles, so no paste is necessary and you can work more quickly than with conventional polishers. This polishing system is a key element to finish off any aesthetic restoration.
- Efficient pre- and high-gloss polishing of occlusal fillings, especially fissures, cusps and occlusal surfaces
- Polishing particles already embedded in the bristles, so no paste is necessary
- A faster high-gloss shine than with conventional polishers
- Non-destructive to tooth structure or to the margins of the restoration
- Autoclavable at 134°C for at least 3 minutes
- No effect on polishing performance.